Canberra's world-class tertiary institutions will collectively open their doors for one huge day on 25 August 2018.
This is a perfect time to get all the #StudyCBR information you need to kick-start your studies in 2019. It’s also an opportunity to spend your weekend discovering all that Canberra has to offer, having been awarded Lonely Planet’s 3rd Best City in Travel for 2018.
Study Canberra is supporting our institutions with Student Ambassadors stationed across most campuses to meet and greet prospective students, including The Australian National University, University of Canberra, UNSW Canberra, Canberra Institute of Technology and Australian Catholic University.
Our Ambassadors have first-hand experience with the challenges of moving to a new city from interstate or overseas. They also know the ins and outs of the nation’s capital - our best-kept secrets, cheap student eats, stunning cultural attractions, and new boutique precincts – which all contribute to our ranking as 22nd Best Student City in the world!
For specific programming at each institution please refer to the following links:
- More information about University of Canberra Open Day
- More information about Australian National University Open Day
- More information about Canberra Institute of Technology Open Day
- More information about UNSW Canberra and ADFA Open Day
- More information about Australian Catholic University, Canberra Open Day