Applications for the 2019 program closed on Wednesday 17 October. General enquiries about the program can be directed to email@example.com
Study Canberra is looking for current ACT students who are passionate about living and studying in Canberra. As a Student Ambassador your job is to share your StudyCBR story with the world!
Student Ambassadors help us welcome new students and promote Canberra as a great place to study and live. You will share your own knowledge and experiences with new and prospective students at various events both on and off campus.
We are looking for students who are excellent communicators, well presented, social media savvy and exhibit strong customer service skills.
Applicants must be:
- Over 18 years of age at time of commencement in January 2019;
- Enrolled at an ACT school or institution for the duration of 2018; and
- Enrolled at an ACT school or institution undertaking either an ACT Senior Secondary Certificate; an advanced diploma; undergraduate (Bachelor) degree; or a Graduate (Grad Dip / Masters/ MPhil/ PhD) program for the full 2019 academic year.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5 (or equivalent) across all courses completed in 2018;
- Experience in cross cultural communication and/or communication with people from diverse backgrounds; and
- Public speaking, social media and second language skills will be highly regarded.
There a number of causal ASO2 positions available as part of this recruitment. The role requires occasional work outside of regular hours including evenings and weekends.
The ACTPS supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, one position is designated for a student with an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background and one position is designated for a student with a Disability. To be considered for a designated position applicants may be required to provide proof of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status and/or Disability as part of the recruitment process. Applicants who identify as LGBTIQ are also encouraged to apply.
These positions are casual and do not provide consistent weekly hours. Shifts primarily occur leading up to and during Orientation Week and at other events such as the Minister's Welcome, Open Day and Canberra Careers Expo.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for 2019 closed on Wednesday 17 October.
Current and former Study Canberra Student Ambassadors are ineligible to apply.
Last updated 19 October 2018